Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Tiny Details

"Tiny Details" 
Judy Royal Glenn Photography  

Normally when I shoot, I am looking for hummingbirds or wildlife, but I love to photograph flowers and nature too.  I have to use a whole different set of eyes to photograph the two.  

Wildlife is usually on a larger scale except for hummingbirds.  When I am photographing hummingbirds, I know right where to go, and I don't stop to look at the tiny details. 

I am getting familiar with my macro lens which is a lot different than my long zoom lens.  With the macro lens, I have to decide is a small area what I want sharp and what I want to blur.  

The water of the leaves stopped me in my tracks.  It was beautiful.  I chose to focus on the one water drop and leave the rest of the photo darker to draw your eye to the one drop.  

Location:  The State Botanical Garden of Georgia

I have also started a photography blog with Guidepost on Guideposts.org.  The title of the blog is, He Created It All.   It is an exciting new adventure for me and a HUGE God thing.  God opened the door, and I was very excited to walk through it.  Click here  to see the blog.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10