Monday, July 15, 2013

Clever Hunter

"Clever Hunter"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography
 It was a rainy morning, but I was determined to shoot anyway.  I found a very clever Black-Crowned Night-Heron.  He would fly to a PVC pipe that attaches the boat to the dock  and then walk down the pipe until he got close to the water.
 People would ride bikes or walk down the dock, so he was nervous in this shot. 
 The Black-Crowned Night-Heron would watch the minnows in the water then strike.  He was a very clever and good hunter not missing very often.  I came back the next day, and where did I find him.... 
Location: St. Simons Island, Georgia 

1 comment:

  1. Judy:

    These are awesome photographs of the Black-crowned Night-Heron. I am enjoying your travels and the stories you tell.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10