Monday, October 31, 2011

Focus On The SON

"Focus On The SON"  Photo by Judy Royal Glenn

Click on the photo for a closer view!


As I drove back from dropping my son off at school, I noticed the bright, big sun coming up.  It was beautiful!  The thought that popped in my mind was "That is what I need to focus on!"  Meaning, I needed to focus on the SON, not the sun.

There were a few clouds in front of the sun that were skewing the shape of the sun a little making it seem oval.  But, the truth be told, the SON never changes; He is always there.

This particular photo brings back so many memories because I took it at an Easter sunrise service on St. Simons Island.  My mom had just recently passed away from ALS, and it was our first holiday without Mom.  The SON was what got me through those tough times!

If you don't know the SON, He will change your life like He did mine!  It is easy as ABC.....  A: Admit you are a sinner (Romans 3:23)    B: Believe in Jesus (Acts 16:31)       C: Confess your sins (1 John 1:9)

2 comments:

  1. i am happy to say I followed those ABC's many years ago. and the SON is always shining even when the SUN is not. and when the Sun shines on nature it makes it beautiful, when the Son shines on people it makes them beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ładne zdjęcie z latarnią, jako głównym obiektem zdjęcia. Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10