Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Focus on the Lord

“Focus on the Lord”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

This weekend, Megan, a former student of mine died from injuries sustained in a car accident. She was only 23 years old.

Life is so frail, and we never know when we will take our last breath. But God is faithful, and He is in control.

Megan is now with her Savior in Heaven because she put her faith in Jesus—the One who died for her sins. I can’t imagine what she is seeing in Heaven right now.

When things in life seem to be spinning out of control, we need to keep our eyes focused on the One who is in control of the whole universe. Just as in this photograph, I had to keep the camera totally still to maintain focus on the tree while turning the lens, we too need to be still and keep our eyes focused on the Lord.

Please pray for her family:)

“I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” Psalm 16:8


Location: Swan Lake, Sumter, South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10