Friday, March 22, 2013

"Protection"

 
   "Protection"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography
 
I love photographing chipmunks and sometimes patience is needed to 'capture' them!  When they run under a rock for safety, I just sit and wait until they come back out.  They then slowly peer out of hiding and check to see if it is safe. 

But as for me, "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."
      (NLT, Ps. 18.2)       

Location:  The State Botanical Garden of Georgia

2 comments:

  1. Cierpliwość sie zdecydowanie opłaciła, bo masz cudowne zdjęcie. Ja też bardzo lubię wiewiórki. Pozdrawiam.
    August patience definitely paid off, because I have a wonderful picture. I also really like squirrels. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! I just bought a Macro lens for my computer and I'm having so much fun playing with it!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10