Wednesday, October 18, 2023

"The Star of the Show"

"The Star of the Show"

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

A beautiful tree is the star of the show, blazing with red leaves on Sparks Lane in Cades Cove, Tennessee.

 

Yesterday, there were many beautiful wonders to steal my breath away in Cades Cove. The fall color was stunning. The colors weren't quite peak yet, but that was okay. 

 

As I drove, I talked to the Lord about the trees and said, "You could've made them all green, but no, you gave us eye candy." 

 

I had no expectations to see a bear as my agenda was landscape. But the Lord had that in store for me also!

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #SmokyMountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains #Christianphotography #Christianphotographer #fallcolor #fallcolors #fallcolors2023 #landscapephotos #landscape

 

Please feel free to visit my website:
https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10