Thursday, May 5, 2022

Dinner and a Show!

 “Dinner and a Show!”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


This black bear photoshoot was one of the most exciting ones I have done. It’s one I will never forget.


A sow and her two yearlings decided to put on a show. The sow crossed a grassy field and immediately started foraging. The yearlings were reluctant to walk out of the tall grass but soon followed suit. They climbed a walnut tree not even a foot from the road and stayed there for almost an hour. They were not in a hurry! I watched them have dinner and put on a show. 


Of course, they created a massive bear jam, a.k.a., when a long line of cars built up from everyone stopped to admire them.


I hope to get back in the Cove soon as I have a shoulder injury. I haven’t been there for a month:( This photo was taken spring two years ago.


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10