Wednesday, March 16, 2022

All Kinds of Critters

“All Kinds of Critters”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


One of the reasons I love Cades Cove is because of all the critters I can find there. Of course, my favorite critter is black bears. There’s just nothing like them!


There are plenty of other critters in the Cove as well. There are coyotes, deer, all kinds of birds, including two different owls, boars, bobcats, and butterflies. You can’t beat seeing the trail horses run through the pastures after a hard day’s work.


The other reason I love the Cove so much is because of its sheer beauty. It is Heaven on earth.


The photo shows a pileated woodpecker.


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10