Monday, June 21, 2021

Nominations Open

“Nominations Open”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography


Once again, I am releasing monarch butterflies in memory or honor of a loved one. I don’t have many yet. Please read all:)

Last year I released about 50 butterflies in honor/memory of loved ones. I also let some children name the butterflies and then release them. It brought me immense pleasure! It brings me joy knowing it brings joy to others. I have also enjoyed hearing your comments of joy because of the release:)

If you have a friend or family member who would like a butterfly released in memory or honor of a loved one, please reach out to them and ask them if they would like one released. If you or they would like a butterfly release, please visit my Facebook photography page and look for the above photo and leave your request there. 


I am also posting this on my other social media platforms. To be fair, I will go in order they are requested unless there is a specific date that coincides best with the release of that butterfly. 

****There is one exception. If you have already had one released, I will let the new people go before you:)****


I will try to take a cellphone photo or video of the release if I can. The butterflies don’t always cooperate. I will inform you when I post your special butterfly. 

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10