Thursday, April 8, 2021

Computer Bear

“Computer Bear”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

While in Cades Cove, spring 2021, a yearling roamed the forest floor giving visitors a delight. Not only was he cute, but he was having the best time playing with something as he lay on his back. He was trying to hide what he was doing behind the saplings, but he got caught.

 

I was uncertain what he was playing with until I was editing the photos and zoomed in. One side of the device was glass, like an iPad screen, the backside clearly showed the workings of some type of computer. A barcode could even be seen on a white sticker.

 

COVID even has the bears doing remote learning.

Maybe he was practicing his ABCs. Do you know what it is?

 

 Being concerned for the bears safety, I have tried to retrieve it. I have searched the woods once and will try again. If find it, I will take it to the ranger station. It’s hard to find a small object in the big forrest.


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

2 comments:

  1. How amazing that you were there at just the right moment to catch this shot. Is it my imagination or is the body of the bear cropped off at the tree? It looks like he just disappears, like a sci fi photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all Jesus:) Sorry, I haven't been replying. I am always on the go. I cropped the photo so you would see the important story.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10