Friday, March 9, 2018

God Answers Prayer!


"God Answers Prayer!"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography
    
I posted this photograph of a rufous hummingbird back in September, but now I have my YouTube video of him. you can see the original post here.

The background story: I visited the Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden in September to photograph hummingbirds. But, the garden boasts a massive 127 acres, which could be a huge obstacle to me finding the little fellows. That’s a big place to find such a tiny bird!

I prayed my normal prayer, “Lord, show me or bring to me what you want me to photograph.” My prayer was answered!

For two hours, I had the privilege of photographing and taking video of this male rufous hummingbird. In the video, he gets real chatty with another hummer around 39 seconds, so watch the whole video:)

"Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

"Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you." Psalm 37:5

Location: Arcadia, California

I hope you like it!

I would love you to follow my YouTube page. You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCddDQyfdov2boXAKd0HEPEg





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10