Thursday, February 1, 2018

“A Masterpiece” - The video - YouTube video of how to video frozen soap bubbles.

“A Masterpiece” - My YouTube Video
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

I am sharing my frozen soap bubble photograph again to give a perspective of my YouTube video. This is the final product of a soap bubble freezing during the winter. It has amazing crystal structures that start growing larger until they all intersect.
Watching soap bubbles freeze is magical. Bubbles themselves are miracles.

If you would like to learn how to make a video like this, you can visit my YouTube channel you can click the video above. In the description under the video on YouTube, I listed how to video the bubbles as they start to freeze and the recipe I used. I will post more videos on my YouTube channel later and list another recipe I like.

 Please subscribe while you are there:) Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10