Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thankful!

“Thankful!”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Thanksgiving was last week, and I have so many things to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family, a roof over my head, food to eat and abundant blessings.

When I was driving to Cades Cove early one morning, the dj asked, “What is something you are thankful for that you never thought you’d be?” Immediately I knew the answer and said it out loud, “Bears!”

Cades Cove and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park have afforded me the blessing to be able to photograph these amazing creatures. I love everything about them, but I especially love the interaction of the momma bear with her cubs. Some may say they don’t have emotions and that may be true, but when you get the chance to look at her gaze at her cub's nose to nose, it’s magical!

I love this little guy waving at me. It looks like he is saying, “Hi, Judy!”

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10