Monday, August 8, 2016

Revealed

"Revealed"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

It's funny how the Lord orchestrates details in our lives. 

I went to the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference again in 2016. For the last few years, I have left the conference and travelled the short distance to the Biltmore Estate to photograph the gardens for the day.

I prayed I would meet who the Lord would have me meet. As I stood at the back of my car getting my gear ready for the day, another visitor said something to me.

As we conversed, I found out she too was at the conference. The conference lasted five days, yet we never met.

We went to the greenhouses and admired the beautiful flowers and plants. As we passed the canna lilies, she noticed a small drop of water beneath the flower.

The beauty of the flower captured me, and I had to photograph it. I'm sure I looked like a three ring circus as I set up my tripod, camera, and then used my diffuser to block the strong early morning light.

Thank you Joni Vance for pointing out the beauty I would not have noticed.

Location: The Biltmore Estate, Asheville, North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10