Friday, February 9, 2018

A Forest of Trees

“A Forest of Trees”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

It looks like a forest of trees growing on this soap bubble:) What do you see?

Watching the bubbles starting to freeze is truly amazing. I put a video of it on YouTube. My how-to directions are written in the Youtube description, and I list two recipes that I use.

If you have never seen a video of it start to freeze, you will be glad you did:) If you missed my last post about frozen soap bubbles, click here. An earlier post of a frozen soap bubble can be found here. Or if you would like to go straight to my YouTube page to see the video click here.

Here is my favorite recipe for frozen soap bubbles. I don't like adding sugar because it sometimes shows up in the bubble. The recipe is: 6 parts water, 2 parts dish soap,1 part white corn syrup
(The small batch I make is: 1 ½ c. water, ½ c. dish soap, ¼ c. corn syrup) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10