Wednesday, January 10, 2018

"The Dance of the Hummingbird" - Slow motion YouTube video


Remember this cute little ruby-throated hummingbird photo I posted a while back? I also took some video of the hummingbird and posted it on YouTube. The video is below with the backstory to the video. He is so cute as he is dancing on the sunflower!

                       
"The Dance of the Hummingbird"


Back Story: I have been shooting video with my camera for a long time—I just did not have the software to edit them. There are a lot of hummingbird videos on my YouTube account, but they aren’t edited.

This past weekend, I started using editing software and began the painful process of learning how to use it. Boy, I have so much to learn!

This video is a ruby-throated hummingbird, which appears to be feeding on a sunflower. Only that, there is a handheld hummingbird feeder placed inside the flower.

I have already trained hummingbirds to feed from my hand feeder while holding it, but this time, I wanted to photograph a hummingbird while near the flower.

Once I got everything set up, VoilĂ , they came! They even started fighting over the flower and chased each other off.

I got the shots I desired and shot video as well. 

To see my unedited videos, please visit my YouTube channel by clicking here. More editing videos to come in the future!

Stay tuned for more…….Thanks!!

 What do you think about the  slo-mo?

A better view of the photo can be found in my original post. Click here to see it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10