Monday, April 28, 2014

Upon A Closer Look

"Upon A Closer Look" 
Judy Royal Glenn Photography  

While I was at the Harris Neck National Wildlife Refuge, I saw a billion baby alligators.  They were scattered along the bank of the pond.  Within a small radius, I counted about 15.  I wasn't really concerned with them, but I was scared of the huge alligator that was hanging around.  I made sure to know where he was and keep a safe distance! 

I got closer and closer to the baby alligators, and they did not move an inch.  They were enjoying basking in the sun.

Not until I got home and edited the photographs, did I notice their razor sharp teeth!  That bite would have hurt a lot.  I was a little too naive.
  
Location: Harris Neck National Wildlife Refuge Townsend, Georgia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10