Tuesday, October 8, 2024

πŸ‚πŸThe Beauty of Cades Cove πŸ‚πŸ

πŸ‚πŸ“The Beauty of Cades Cove”πŸ‚πŸ


The beauty of Cades Cove is amazing. I love visiting in any season, but my favorites are fall and spring. In the spring, plants and trees come to life, and we get to meet the new cute spring cubs! The fall is stunning to witness as the Cove undergoes a complete transformation.

 

I will be there tomorrow, but hopefully with my 87-year-old neighbor who has never been. I pray she will feel well enough to go and she will probably cry if she goes.

 

Photo taken 10/17/23


Please feel free to visit my website:
https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com/

 

Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee, in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #SmokyMountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains #Christianphotography #Christianphotographer #landscapephotos 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10