Wednesday, June 19, 2024

“Bears, Butterflies, and Butterfly Milkweed”

“Bears, Butterflies, and Butterfly Milkweed”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

I am learning more and more with my photography of envisioning a final shot. When I saw Mama Bear in a field, I positioned myself where she was near the butterfly milkweed. I think it makes for a neat story.

 

Mama Bear had a busy morning staying near the edge of Loop Road with her four spring cubs. Like Momma Bear, the spring cubs have learned so much and tried getting the grubs out of a downed tree.

 

She was so busy, but she took the time to say hi to the butterflies and smell the flowers:)

The End.


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee, in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

#CadesCove #GreatSmokyMountainsNationalPark #CadesCoveTN #GSMNP #CadesCoveTennessee #SmokyMountains #smokies #GreatSmokyMountains  #Wildlifephotography #Christianphotography #Christianphotographer #Blackbear #bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10