Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Mexican Monarch Fiesta

"Mexican Monarch Fiesta"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography 

Very soon Monarchs will be having a fiesta in Mexico as they migrate there for the winter. I can only imagine the sight!


It has been a very long season for me raising God’s beautiful creatures since April. With their numbers in serious decline, all the long hours are totally worth it!


 Their numbers have dropped as much as 90% in the last two decades in the U.S. 


Would you help by growing milkweed in your yard or field and plant a butterfly garden to help them from going extinct? Milkweed is the only food the caterpillars eat. 


I would love for my grandkids to see them one day!! Thank you!!


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:


www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Athens, Georgia





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm doing some work in my back yard and milkweed is on my list. Butterfly plants too. I also want to put in some things that attract bees, also at a critical point.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10