Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Fallen Vietnam Vet Given Special Honor the Day After Memorial Day With a Butterfly Release

"Fallen Vietnam Vet Given Special Honor the Day After Memorial Day With a Butterfly Release"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Today this butterfly is being released in memory and honor of Pfc. Schroeder who was killed in action in Vietnam in 1968.

The release is special because the butterfly eclosed (came out of his chrysalis) on Memorial Day 2020. My dear friend's husband served in Vietnam. I asked if he had anyone he would like a butterfly to be released for. He did. 


This video talks about the tribute and butterfly release.


The butterfly takes its first real flight.

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


My blog has issues with me replying to comments. If you would like to pick up this story please contact me at jglennpacs@yahoo.com


Location: Knoxville, Tennessee



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10