Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Cozumel’s Iron Shore

“Cozumel’s Iron Shore”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Cozumel is one of the beautiful islands we visited while on our Royal Caribbean cruise in 2015. The coast boasts various types of beaches of which we visited the rocky “iron shore” limestone beach.

We asked the taxi driver to take us to the beach as we left our port. Little did we know exactly where he was dropping us off.

We made the best of the beach and had a good time. Paul relaxed in a hammock while I photographed the shoreline.

I brought a shell with me to each beach we visited. I had to be very careful—one wrong step and I would be getting stitches. Even with flip-flops it was dangerous as one time it slipped off. Luckily, my foot landed on sand.

Location: Cozumel, Mexico

3 comments:

  1. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your linked header on our new site directory, SiteHoundSniffs.com? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention.

    If you are concerned about me being up to no good, please do a Google search for SiteHoundSniffs (with or without the .com). The results should prove that it is meant to be a very good thing.

    Specifically, what we are wanting to do is take a screenshot of your header and display it (linked back to the homepage) in place of the text-link. If you will visit SiteHoundSniffs.com, it should be easy to see how having a displayed header makes an individual site more attractive to visitors and SiteHoundSniffs look better. You do not have to do a thing but grant permission. There is absolutely no charge, nor will there ever be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not checked my Google+ page yet, but I got your email and a notification of you posting a test reply here. Thank you so very much for giving permission. You will be able to see your linked header under All, Beliefs, Birding/Wildlife, Insects/Reptiles, Land/Sea/Skyscapes, Photography and the United States as soon as I can get it up. I will reply to your email with the details again when it is done. I have no idea why you can't reply to comments here. I hope it can get fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you were careful. A good place to go, because the beautiful coast. Regards.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10