Friday, August 10, 2012

"Jesus.....how do you do that?"

"Jesus.....how do you do that?"  Photo by Judy Royal Glenn
Click on the photo for a closer view!

This particular morning yielded little fruit, so I decided to go to the beach and check out my normal spot.  At first, I saw a Reddish Egret and followed him around forever.  In the distance, I also saw another bird; as I got closer I noticed it was a Great Blue Heron!  Where he went, I followed.  I would inch closer to him and quickly set up my tripod to get a good shot.

He was across a small wading pool when suddenly he landed twenty feet right in front of my tripod.  I thought, "Jesus.....how do you do that?"  He is an awesome God and is just good like that!

Again I had prayed for the Lord to bring to me what He wanted photographed.  The heron landed right in front of my camera!  I was so excited and thankful for His continued efforts to answer my prayers with my photography!  This shot was taken the same morning.   

"You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O God our savior."  (New Living Translation, Ps. 65.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10