Friday, November 25, 2011

Curly, Larry, and Moe!

"Curly, Larry, and Moe!"  Photo by Judy Royal Glenn
Click on the photo for a closer view!

I knew this may be one of my last photo sessions before winter strikes!  I got up early to go to the beach and asked the Lord to bring birds so I could take photos.  When I got to the beach, I noticed two very large birds near the shore!  They were pelicans!  As I got closer, I noticed one of the pelicans was resting. Then I saw a seagull next to the pelican.  Why would a seagull want to hang out with the big boys, I'll never know?!

Well, better late than never.  I went on a cruise this week and had two posts scheduled to publish while I was gone.  When I looked tonight....they weren't published!  Sorry:)

Location: St. Simons Island, Georgia

1 comment:

  1. Po prostu i pelikan i mewa odpoczywaƂy :-). Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10