Monday, October 24, 2016

Iridescent

"Iridescent"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

My husband and I went to Dukes Creek Falls last weekend so I could photograph the waterfalls. I prayed before we went for the Lord to show us what He wanted me to photograph. I saw purple flowers as we hiked and knew I wanted to photograph them on the way back.

The flowers I found did not look pretty enough to photograph. My husband pointed out a bunch of flowers that were perfect. I saw several bugs and photographed them as well.

As we were driving home, I noticed how beautiful the bugs were as I viewed the photos on my laptop. They are an iridescent green, yellow and red.

I have never seen this type of bug before. They are called pure green bees. It is ironic they are called pure green when they are many colors.

I am thankful the Lord used my husband to help me photograph something so pretty!


Location: Near Helen, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10