Thursday, April 14, 2016

Answered Prayer

"Answered Prayer"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Meet Barley! He is part of an answer to prayer a few weeks ago. 

We travelled three days of eight plus hour trips to make it to Texas a few weeks ago. I wanted to photograph the blue bonnets while we where there. When I found a small patch on the side of the road, I told my husband I wanted to stop. He always is very tolerating of my craziness to suddenly stop so I can photograph something, but when I asked, he did not want to. We continued on our trip.

He started feeling bad and asking the Lord to show him some flowers so I could photograph them. He found a patch on the side of the road, and we pulled over.

A while later, a truck pulled up and the driver started talking to my husband. I stopped photographing the flowers to see what he was saying.

He said he had a whole field of blue bonnets on his property and ask if we were interested in photographing it. I could not believe what he was asking me. It was like I was in Heaven.

The field was beautiful! I photographed their sweet son named Noah, Kimber, their three week old, and Barley, their lab met which met us when we arrived. It was like a dream come true! Not only did I get to photograph their beautiful field of blue bonnets, but I got the icing on the cake times three!

Location: Luling, Texas 




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10