Monday, January 12, 2015

Out of the Shadows

"Out of the Shadows" 
Judy Royal Glenn Photography 

I had to get up early this past week to get my son out the door for school before sunrise. I was already meeting a friend to photograph frost flowers at 7:45 a.m. so I decided to find a place to photograph the sunrise. 

Since I was going to the Botanical Garden of Georgia, I decided to turn down a street near the garden to see what I could find. I drove past a grove of trees that were in silhouette. The lighting was beautiful, so I decided to turn back around. 

I had been praying for the Lord to help me because I did not have a lot of time go over my camera settings for a sunrise shot. I started taking a few shots and noticed something on the horizon. "No, that's not a deer." It was not only one deer but two. They were slowing grazing on the grass.

At first they did not notice me. When I crossed the road the buck was not excited about my presence and started stomping his foot. Eventually, they both ran off in the distance.

I am continually amazed at the Lord's blessings with my photography! He blows me away:)

Location: Athens, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10