Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Jumping Jelly Beans

"Jumping Jelly Beans"  
Judy Royal Glenn Photography  

This little guy found me today at The State Botanical Garden of Georgia.  I looked down and he was walking around on my backpack. 

I wanted to photograph him, so I put him on this flower.  

Time after time, he jumped off the flower onto the ground.  Time and time again, I got a piece of pine straw or something else and place him back on the flower.

I love when the Lord answers my prayers of bringing to me what He wants me to photograph:)  

Location: The State Botanical Garden of Georgia, Athens, Georgia

1 comment:

  1. Love the tussock moth caterpillars. I shot a little hickory on the Panther Creek trail this past Saturday, suspended by a nearly invisible web. It was like he was doing a half gainer off a board. I'll pass that photo along to you....
    Don (Ramble photographer)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10