Monday, October 7, 2013

Marking My Turf

"Marking My Turf"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography 
 
Normally, I don't deviate from my normal nature photography blog, but I want to share the photographs in which I was honored and privileged to take.  I participated in the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk on October 5, 2013, and we were allowed to photograph inside Sanford Stadium.  Forty-two photographers were graciously given two hours to photograph inside an empty Sanford Stadium.

This was a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I began to think about what I wanted to photograph and brought along several props that my mother-in-law let me borrow.  I had to repaint Uga's red shirt because it was chipped.  

These photos were taken of Uga in the end zone.  These are some of my favorite photographs.  I will include others throughout this week.  GO DAWGS!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10