Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Contentment

"Contentment" Photo by Judy Royal Glenn
Click on the photo for a closer view!

I went through a lot to take this photo.  I saw this duck sitting at the end of a dock and wanted to take some photos.  I didn't want to scare him, so slowly I inched closer to him.  I wasn't completely satisfied with the angle of my shots, so I sat down on the dock which had duck poop all over it.  I wanted to get even closer, so I scooted from a seated position closer and closer.....across the poop covered dock and all.  The things I will do to get just the right shot!

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you got it! And I'm afraid to pull over on the highway to get good shots of things...I should be braver! Love the blue you can see on his tucked-under wings...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10