Monday, November 17, 2014

Two Miracles - Update

"Two Miracles - Update" 
Judy Royal Glenn Photography 

I did not remember until yesterday that I forgot to update my blog post "Two Miracles." It was a story of how the Lord allowed me to photograph two miracles at once.

The incredible story is too long with too many amazing details to summarize, so you can click on the link here. 

This photograph of the Iris plants is not meant to woe anyone. I just took a quick photo to document the Japanese iris did not bloom at all in September 2014. This photograph was taken on September 16, 2014 and shows no buds or flowers. 

This plant finished blooming during the summer like the rest of the iris plants. The last time I photographed the Japanese iris in 2014 was at the end of May. To me, it just adds icing to the cake and solidifies the truth to the two miracles told in my story. Click here to read the story of the dwindling Japanese iris flowers in 2014. I was excited to photograph another amazing shot this year.

I think the Japanese iris is going to be a plant I photograph every September!


This is the photograph I took September 15, 2015……again no flowers anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10