Friday, May 15, 2020

Wylie Coyote

“Wylie Coyote”

Judy Royal Glenn Photography

 

Word was out—a coyote was hanging out at the restrooms in Cades Cove late in the evening. I was shooting with some other photographers, and I told them I wanted to see the coyote.

 

First, let me say that more than likely the reason he was there is people are probably feeding him. Don’t feed the coyote! His long tail was tucked beneath his legs signifying he did not want to be there.

 

People were calling him Wylie. A lady believed he was part dog because of his white legs. He did sit like a dog in the parking lot staring at the cars as they passed by.

 

I wish he was like the other coyote in the field next to him looking for rodents. That’s what coyotes are supposed to do.


To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

 www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Location: Cades Cove, Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10