Friday, January 10, 2020

“Looking Forward” "Aldora"



“Looking Forward” 
"Aldora"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

As well as reflecting back on a year, I also like to look forward into the new year. Although, we are not promised tomorrow.

This year I will be celebrating my 30-year wedding anniversary. Marriage not always easy, but it good at the same time. Sometime this year, we will be taking a trip to celebrate. I have a lot more research to do!

Hopefully. I will get to see and photograph a lot of wildlife. There is so much about Tennessee to learn!

I don’t know how many hummingbirds and monarchs are here, but I hope to raise more monarchs.

Of course, there is Cades Cove. It is my second home. Only living an hour away is a dream come true!

This is Aldora—a monarch butterfly. She was a sick caterpillar, and her wings did not form correctly. She did not get a Monarch Watch tag since she will not be migrating to Mexico.

She lived her few days to the fullest. I put her on plants to feed but also fed her nectar I made. She enjoyed being in the sunshine!

I enjoyed caring for her and loved her so!!

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:

Location: Knoxville, Tennessee


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10