Saturday, December 29, 2018

My Favorite Five – “Goliath”

My Favorite Five – “Goliath”
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

I decided before I post my best of nine Instagram posts for 2018, I would post my favorite five posts from 2018 and see what the difference is. It was hard making my decision and when I started compiling them, I noticed a trend. This year was the years of firsts. It was my first time raising monarch butterflies, photographing frozen soap bubbles, and getting to hold Lulu, a three-toed sloth, then photographing her. It was only my second year photographing black bears. I guess they are my new loves and that is why they all made my favorite five!

Backstory:
Goliath was a very large monarch caterpillar. He was nicknamed Fat Boy by my husband and me. I thought it would be nicer to have a more majestic name, hence the name Goliath. His Monarch Watch tag number is ZEU 843

Location: Athens, Georgia

To purchase wildlife and nature fine art prints, please visit my website:
https://www.judyroyalglennphotography.com


Please follow my Instagram account at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10