Wednesday, April 11, 2018

“Siblings Forever”

"Siblings Forever"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Visiting the Aububon Swamp at the Magnolia Plantation and Gardens in Charleston, South Carolina is always a treat for me. The swamp boasts a massive 60-acres filled with all kinds of birds.

My favorite part of visiting the swamp is watching the chicks of the great blue herons. The heron chicks are the first species to hatch when I am there. 

My YouTube video shows these two heron chicks were having a sparring rivalry while the mom stood unscathed.

 Yesterday, I shared this video on my Instagram and Facebook Photography pages because it was National Siblings Day.

Please click here to visit my Instagram account, here to visit my Facebook Photography page, and here to visit my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10