Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Missing Ellie Mae

"Missing Ellie Mae"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

This is Claudia and my dad's dog Ellie Mae. She was a very sweet dog and loved by so many.

Ellie had a heart murmur and passed away unexpectedly last month. She will be truly missed.

My extended family went on vacation last month, and Ellie went too. Dad had a milk crate mounted on the back of his bike for her to ride in. All I had to do was ask, "Do you want to go for a bike ride?" She would get very excited and stare at the bike until I put her in the crate. Here are a few cell phone photos of her.

I took her for many rides around the lake. The last time I took her for a ride, I thought we were going to get drenched. I looked at the weather map before we left and saw rain coming but decided to take her for a quick ride. When I got almost half way around the lake, I saw the rain coming over the mountain!

I immediately turned around and as I peddled very quickly, I told her we were going to get wet. Luckily, we made it back to the house!

We all miss you Ellie Mae!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10