Monday, March 7, 2016

Bunny Ears

"Bunny Ears"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

These are the flowers on the Hoya plant. I love the flowers are in the shape of a ball. The petals are real fuzzy like bunny ears or slippers.

I shot yesterday to work on my homework for my "Lensbaby Magic" class I am taking. For more info read the post below titled "My Lensbaby."

I finally got my close-up filter and extension tubes. I kinda went overboard trying to figure out three new pieces of gear instead of focusing on one. But for our homework, we could not crop, and I wanted to shoot super tight.

The thing I struggle with the most with this lens is it has a fixed focal length and is not a zoom lens. Instead of zooming my lens in to get closer, I have to move my cantankerous tripod forward, backward, up and down to get the shot I want. I photographed this flower for over an hour, but it was well worth it to me:) 

Location: The State Botanical Garden of Georgia, Athens, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10