Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Looking Back to 2015

"Looking Back to 2015"
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

As I look back to 2015, I find myself blessed in many ways: I am thankful for the opportunity to have my photography on Guideposts.org, I celebrated my 25th wedding anniversary with my wonderful husband by going on a cruise, my son graduated from high school, my daughter graduated from college, and my family was healthy.

The year did not go by without any hardships, but that is life. I am not promised an easy life as a Christian, but I know Jesus is right beside me helping me through my adversities. Notice the willet is missing his foot, but he is still moving forward! 

The Lord showed me many miracles this year and even used a hummingbird to affirm what He wanted me to do in a particular situation. I am thankful and abundantly blessed! 

Location: Fort Morgan, Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10