Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Looking Up

"Looking Up" 
Judy Royal Glenn Photography

Sorry I did not get to post on Monday!


The last three days have been difficult for me. My Mac computer decided it did not want to start Sunday night. I took it to the Apple store Monday morning, and I am just now getting it back. It did lose some data, but I do not know what.

 I have a lot of work to do. I don't think I lost any photographs because I have been backing them up on an external drive.


I prayed the Lord would proved a miracle for my computer and feel some of what Apple was able to restore was from prayer. It saved just the things I really needed! 

Prayers would be greatly appreciated while I am getting it back up to par. Lesson learned......back up my computer more frequently!! 

Location: The State Botanical Garden of Georgia

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little trusting thing. It knows it will be cared for. I look at birds as examples for us.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10