Monday, April 23, 2012

Gracious!

"Gracious!"  Photo by Judy Royal Glenn
Click on the photo for a closer view!

My son had an appointment with our dentist last week.  I talked to the dentist and told him our cookie and ice cream shop would be closing for good on Saturday. We also talked again about the pain I was having in my left arm.  He turned around and grabbed the vase of flowers off the counter and said they were for me.

He gets flowers each week to decorate his office and gives them away on Fridays.  I was in his office on a Tuesday, but they were going to be out of the office the rest of the week.  He was very gracious to give them to me!  I took them to my shop and displayed them in the kitchen for me to see all week.  It added a bit of sunshine to each day.

I took my camera to the shop to take some photos of the flowers.  The flowers were already beautiful, but I made the colors brighter to give the flowers a little pop:)  Thank you Dr. Hulsey!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea - to give the flowers to a customer! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "patient" - not "customer"!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10