Friday, October 21, 2011

Meet Me Out Back!

"Meet Me Out Back!"  Photo by Judy Royal Glenn

Click on the photo for a closer view!

I had the hardest time giving this photo a title.  I can't put into words the emotions this photo makes me feel!




After a trip to the Botanical Garden, I noticed them in a field near the fence. I parked my car on the side of the road and started taking pictures.  This one is my favorite!  I love his coloring; he seems like a very sweet horse.


This one was in a desperate need of grooming!  Well, I've kept a small secret about these little guys, they are truly little!  Hence the reason I gave you pics of just their head shots.


They are so cute.  While I was there, two other cars pulled off the side of the road to look at them.
 
If I straddled this horse, my toes would probably touch the ground!

This one makes me snicker.

4 comments:

  1. they are all adorable add i would so love to pet them and brush out that long mane. he could get them braided into dread locks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Podobają mi się szczególnie te z przedostatniego zdjęcia. Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots of the four legged creatures....taking pics of horses for me has proven to be difficult to snatch a good shot...but all of your shots were excellent....

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10